Last year about this time, we ran a contest to find the best speaking expert’s website.
I was overwhelmed by the response. If you missed it… http://ow.ly/2Fh68
Well, this year I’m on the hunt for the best speaker video.
We’ll be reviewing videos in search for:
1. First 45 seconds – how well you capture our attention
2. Quality of presentation content (storytelling, humor, message, etc)
3. Stage presence -how well you command the stage
4. Relevence – Is your information current and useful
5. Unique – Are you showing us something we may not have seen before.
TO ENTER: Please post a link to a video (any length) on below under “Speak Your Mind”.
NOTE: The panel will ONLY REVIEW THE FIRST 5 MINUTES of your video.
CONTEST CLOSES: October 31, 2010
Panel includes: Me – Jane Atkinson
Joe Calloway – speaker extraordinaire http://joecalloway.com/
Robin Creasman – speech coach and video producer http://www.robincreasman.com/home.html