People are always asking me to show them examples of great websites. Today, I’m announcing the best speaking-expert website contest!
See below to nominate your favorite website or your own site.
1. First prize wins the title of Best Speaking-Expert Website which includes announcement to Jane’s list of 5000+ speakers and bureau agents (ie: exposure).
2. Best website will be promoted on Jane’s blog for up to 6 months.
3. The person who nominates the winning website (even if it’s their own) will receive either a one hour marketing makeover coaching call with Jane Atkinson OR 5 copies of The Wealthy Speaker to “pay it forward” to other speakers.
REVIEW CRITERIA AND THEN COMMENT BELOW IN THE “SPEAK YOUR MIND” SECTION
TO SUBMIT A WEBSITE FOR REVIEW. DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE THE WEBSITE URL!
(Comments make take a day to be posted).
Contest closes October 30th, 2009.
The winning website will be revealed by November 15th based on the criteria set out by Jane and her expert panel.
CONTEST CRITERIA: The winning website will demonstrate the following:
1. “Bookability” is the topic/expertise in demand?
2. A clear and distinct promise (outcome for client)
3. Unique positioning or brand
4. Innovative site
5. Video that sells
6. Easy to navigate
7. Evident credibility – ”expert first” positioning
8. Decision maker friendly (has what they need)
Jane Atkinson – Author of The Wealthy Speaker, Coach
Joe Calloway – Author of Becoming a Category of One
Marsha Friedman – PR Expert, Owner of EMSE, a public relations firm.
Brian Palmer, Owner, National Speakers Bureau
Kris Young, VP of Martin Bastion Productions Speakers Bureau
NOTE: IF YOU ARE REVIEWING THE WEBSITES BELOW, AND DON’T SEE A LIVE LINK IN THE BODY OF THE COMMENT, YOU CAN CLICK ON THE AUTHOR’S NAME TO SEE THEIR SITE.