Have you ever gone through something difficult and come out the other end really glad you did it?
I sure have.
And in our business, this is a common situation.
- When you start a new business, there’s uncertainty
- When you raise your fees, there’s fear
- When you write a new book, there’s trepidation
- When you stop accepting low paying gigs, there’s discomfort
- When you hire a new staff person, there’s nervousness
- When you invest in your business to take it up a notch, there’s anxiety
But guess what?
All of these things lead to growth!!! Woo hoo!!!
This past year, I’ve spent plenty of time in discomfort. Finding the right people for my team was difficult. Investing in my coaching was scary. Raising my fees was nerve wracking. And even when my calendar was booked solid for coaching, that was uncomfortable because I didn’t know how I was going to handle all of the business!
[Tweet “Growth is uncomfortable. But if we can manage the fear and power through it, the gold is waiting for us at the other side. “]
See you soon Wealthy Speakers!
PS: If you have been speaking for 5 years, and need some help managing your growth… I’d like to talk to you about The Wealthy Speaker University Masters Class – we have only 4 spots left. Please be in touch and we’ll set up a quick call.