Let’s face it…it’s becoming increasingly more difficult to stand out from the crowd in the speaking business. So, how do we get an edge and differentiate ourselves from the pack? On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, we are joined by Branding Expert, Gair Maxwell who will share his story and thoughts on Vistage as well as some great ideas on how to use video to propel your speaking career.
Gair is a global authority for helping organizations create iconic, “larger-than- life” brands that attract legions of customers and top talent – without having to resort to using any “pushy” marketing tactics. Gair delivers approximately 80-90 presentations each year with global representation from speakers’ bureaus in Canada, Mexico, Great Britain and Los Angeles.
Listen to the podcast below:
Watch to the podcast below:
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- From a 20-year award winning broadcasting career to the unemployment line. [1:05]
- Climbing the stairway to the toughest audience in the world. [6:15]
- The straight talk about how Vistage works. [11:25]
- One bad gig isn’t the end of the world. [17:20]
- Using video in your business and where to post. [20:05]
- Video is forever and can keep business coming in long after it’s first posted. 25.10
- Recording on the fly or creating a big production…which is better? [28:55]
- Speaker reel vs movie trailer. [32:05]
How are you using video to promote your speaking business? Tune in to hear Branding Expert, Gair Maxwell discuss what Vistage is and share his thoughts on where and how video can help your business grow. Click to tweet
Gair has worked with some of the world’s most dynamic organizations, including the Apple Specialist Marketing Group, Caterpillar, NAPA and Virginia Tech, while sharing conference stages with business icons such as Richard Branson and Gene Simmons. Gair has been awarded “Speaker of the Year” by TEC Canada in 2012, and has upwards of 400 appearances with Vistage International, the world’s largest CEO Peer Advisory Group.
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to the speaking business or a seasoned veteran, don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn about Vistage and hear some great tips on building your brand with video.
I hope you’ll download and learn.
Gair’s website: https://gairmaxwell.com
Gair’s “movie trailer”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTbar693st4
Gair’s Steve Jobs video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=H8K3pkL-KS4
CAPS Convention: http://www.caps-swo.com/events/caps-convention-vancouver/
TEC Canada: https://tec-canada.com