We are always talking about picking a lane, but how do you know when it’s time to change lanes? On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, we welcome back world class speaker, author, Speaker Hall of Fame inductee and great friend of mine, Joe Calloway. Joe joins us to share his insights and experience on shifting the focus in his thriving business.
Joe is a business author, speaker, and coach who works with successful companies and professionals that want to become even better at what they do.
Listen to the podcast below:
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- The difference between a 3 year and 30 year speaking career. [4:20]
- How Joe’s speaking career has evolved. [7:05]
- Are you selling yourself or your ideas? [10:25]
- The big “game changer”. [13:05]
- Speaking vs coaching. [19:40]
- Picking a lane, then changing lanes. [26:35]
- What do you want your photography to say about you? [30:15]
Have you thought about just how narrow your lane should be or considered changing lanes altogether? Be sure to tune in to hear world class speaker, Joe Calloway discuss his many lane changes and how his business has continuously transformed and flourished. Click to tweet
Joe is the author of eight books on business including the best-selling Becoming A Category of One, and his newest book, just released, called The Leadership Mindset – How Today’s Successful Leaders Think.
If you’ve thought about shifting your focus but have been afraid to make a change, you can’t afford to miss this episode!